By using or making a purchase to our website signifies your assent to these terms and conditions (“Terms”) of UNLOCK-LAB. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave this website or do not make any of the purchase. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice, to this Site (www.unlock-lab.com). You agree to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your purchase following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
If you are not eligible, or do not agree to all of the Terms, then please do not use the Service.
This Terms and Conditions is binding between UNLOCK-LAB (“We”) and “You” as our dear Customer or User;
- “Customer” means an authorized user of the Platform and/or the Services.
- “Intellectual Property” means all copyright, patents, utility innovations, trademarks and service marks, geographical indications, domain names, layout design rights, registered designs, design rights, database rights, trade or business names, rights protecting trade secrets and confidential information, rights protecting goodwill and reputation, and all other similar or corresponding proprietary rights and all applications for the same, whether presently existing or created in the future, anywhere in the world, whether registered or not, and all benefits, privileges, rights to sue, recover damages and obtain relief or other remedies for any past, current or future infringement, misappropriation or violation of any of the foregoing rights.
- “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Data can include your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information.
- “Services” means services, information and functions made available through our website.
- “Trademarks” means the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used and displayed on the website.
- “you” and “your” refer to the individuals over the age of 18 or otherwise under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Any reference in these Terms & Conditions to any provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time. In these Terms & Conditions of Sale, whenever the words “include”, “includes” or “including” are used, they will be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, all references to a number of days mean calendar days, and the words “month” or “monthly” as well as all references to a number of months means calendar months. Clause headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions of Sale. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any two or more provisions under these Terms & Conditions of Sale, whether such provisions are contained in the same or different documents, such conflict or inconsistency shall be resolved in our favor and the provision which is more favorable to us shall prevail.
- Using Our Services.
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give us will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy or otherwise derive the source code of our system for any reason. You may not rent, sell, or sublicense our System without our express written consent.
- We will provide full instructions on how to perform the unlocking process of the handset. Our instructions are clear and concise and must be followed carefully. Technical Support is provided to those customers who encounter difficulties unlocking their handset.
- All returns must be done in accordance with the instructions set out in these terms and conditions. We are not obliged to provide refund unless all such instructions are followed and to our satisfaction. All unauthorized refund request may result in delays, claim denial, and/or additional fees.
- We only accept the following for refund within 48 hours from the receipt of instructions when you:
- receive an unlocking instruction that is not functional; or
- failed unlock.
- We only accept the following for refund within 48 hours from the receipt of instructions when you:
- REFUND REQUIREMENTS – VIDEO PROOF. You must type *#06# (or any other way of displaying the IMEI on the phone’s LCD) on the keypad then wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed. If a Network has been provided, the carrier logo the phone is currently locked to should be visible. Insert, in the phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone. Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone. Enter the code received by unlock-lab.com, SLOWLY, and the keys being pressed (or touched) must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered into the phone. If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message. Make sure the video is focused and the codes, messages, IMEI are all visible on the phone’s display, otherwise your video won’t be accepted.
- AUTOMATIC DENIAL. We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- After full consummation of the service/product. This includes when the customer demands a refund immediately after successful unlock.
- Change of mind. We provide 100% satisfaction for our users. That is why we reserve the right to decline refund when a user received all the service’s content then changed his mind by not using it at all.
- “Too Many Tries” or “Too Many Attempts”.
- If the user send us the wrong IMEI.
- Phone Unlock Process
- The services provided on our website allow the user to remove the network lock from their mobile phone via IMEI number. All our services include customer support via email during office hours.
- Once full payment has been received from a customer our service of providing an unlock solution begins. At the point of order placement our timeframes are calculated and given as a guideline.
- Once the unlocking process is complete an email will be sent to the email address provided to notify the customer. The email will also provide the exact instructions for completing the unlocking process.
- You must ensure that they check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
- You agree that you have read the information on this website.
- Black listed / stolen / lost phones / contract issues / incorrect network provided. The term black listed covers phones that are not paid off, lost, stolen, insurance claimed etc. It is your to check whether the device has been black listed. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used inside the country it was blocked in on any major networks. If we undertake an unlock and find the phone has been marked Blocked and is in fact logged as either lost, stolen, abused, and/or contract issues, we cannot refund your payment.
- Back-up. It is your responsibility to back up your ‘Contacts’, ‘Messages’ and any other important data is properly backed up before attempting any unlocking procedure. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data for any reason.
- Maximum Unlock. If an unlock is being processed by us the user may not attempt to obtain an unlock by any other method. This could lead to the device breaching the maximum number of unlock requests. “Too Many Attempts” is not covered by refund (see Sec 4.3.3)
- Delivery Of Service.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the website including prices and delivery times at any time which are set by ourselves and the relative networks. If your unlock is in progress we will inform you immediately of any changes.
- Time of delivery is around 1 to 2 days. This time of delivery commences after payment has been confirmed. All estimated delivery times are calculated using business days.
- We will endeavor to beat these delivery times but sometimes delays do occur. In the event of a significant delay, there is no automatic right to cancellation.
- Black Listed
- You agree that certain handset cannot be unlocked such as black listed handsets. It is your responsibility to determine if your device has been black listed. If we discover that the device is in fact logged as stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ handset work again. You agree that changing IMEI is illegal.
- Termination of Orders. We reserve the right to terminate the order of any customer who violates these terms and conditions and who shows bad faith, abuse or aggression to any of our staff either verbally or in writing. All communication will be terminated with such customers and all correspondence forwarded to our legal department. We will not provide refund in this instance and we will report the matter to proper authorities.
- Credit Card Charges and Fraud Penalties.
- You hereby warrant that you are over 18 years of age, not subject to any Child Online Privacy Law, of legal age to enter into contractual agreements in the state in which you are present when you make subscription or payment to our services, and are the true and authorized owner of the credit card used to make subscription or purchase. Violation of any of these requirements will result with you being liable for civil or criminal prosecution and thus you would be required to pay liquidated damages of an amount the equivalent of $10,000 per fraudulent transaction, plus actual damages, and all information collected by us may be used for prosecution and may be turned over to law enforcement agencies or to credit card companies and merchant service providers.
- Credit Card Fraud. If you, the true and/or authorized owner of the credit card attempts to commit fraud, you authorize each and every credit card company or merchant service provider to disclose us all information that could be construed as proof of credit card fraud.
- Paypal Refund Fraud. If you, in bad faith, after receiving our services in full and request for PayPal refund, by means of deception, is a criminal offense. We will not hesitate to file a criminal case and report you to proper authorities.
- Fraud Action. If you attempt to perpetrate a fraud to us involving the use of a credit card or PayPal refund glitch, you herewith give us authorization to access all credit information about You from credit reporting agencies and also authorizes us to discover all relevant information from any source about the fraudulent practices and to reveal such information to credit reporting agencies, credit card companies, merchant service providers, and law enforcement agencies.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of our System to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep our System and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
- You must keep your email, bank account and contact information correct and current. We are not responsible for payments applied to the wrong account, or sent to the wrong address if these errors were caused by in accurate email, bank account or contact information provided by you. We will work with you to find solutions to any such issues should they arise.
- Third Party Services. We may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services, including through use of an API or by linking your account on us with an account on the third party service. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such User Content and information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of the third party service or the use of your User Content or information by the third party service. The Service, including our websites, may also contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply our endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties services or websites.
- We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by notifying you of such changes in writing or electronically. The changes also will appear in this document, which you can access at any time through the link of this website. You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using our Service(s) after changes are made to this Agreement.
- Our Services is available only to legal entities and persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are otherwise capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS “AS IS” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NONE OF UNLOCK-LAB, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRODUCT OFFERINGS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCT OFFERINGS. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SUITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER UNLOCK-LAB NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OPERATING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT UNLOCK-LAB HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE WHERE SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE THE AMOUNT THAT YOU’VE PAID.
- If any provision of this Agreement is adjudged by a court to be void or unenforceable such provision shall no way affect any other provision of this Agreement, the application of the provision in any other circumstances or the validity or enforceability of this Agreement and such provision shall be curtailed and limited only to the extent necessary to bring it within legal requirement. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of United States.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between YOU and UNLOCK-LAB in relation to your usage of this site or subscribing to our services. No additional provisions are expressed nor implied. This AGREEMENT supersedes any all previous oral and/or written, express and/or implied agreements. By using our Services, YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, and ACCEPTS ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENTANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, and WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions regarding Unlock-Lab or its services, or the Terms please contact us: